Robots used for powder coating are gaining popularity since they can perform coating of complex geometrics, achieve better coverage, and reduce powder coat reclaim due to higher transfer efficiency.
Benefits of using robots for painting:
- Targeted coating of complex geometries with less material usage and higher cycle time
- Better process control and coverage in Faraday cage areas
- Reduction of applicators compared to fixed automation
- Reduced dependency of skilled labor
- Flexible and easy adaptable to a new product
Our customer can harvest from our excessive powder coating and equipment knowledge with suppliers like Parker Ionics, Wagner, Nordson and Gema. Our team will work with you to design a solution that fits in your existing booth or a turnkey solution around your requirements to performance and quality.